Rose Garden is a blend of beautiful rose petals, rose buds and a pinch of rose hips. Some of the benefits of Rose tea are:
1. Helps to Fight Inflammation: Rose has anti-inflammatory properties, due to the presence of antioxidants in it. Research has time and again pointed towards a link between inflammation and weight gain and hence, rose tea may boost weight loss.
2. Curbs Hunger Pangs: Rose tea can be consumed as a healthy caffeine-free alternative to coffee or tea, to curb hunger pangs and enhance weight loss.
3. Boosts Digestion: Rose has been known to boost the digestive powers of the body and a healthy digestive system is key to effective weight loss. Rose tea may help good bacteria to grow in your digestive tract and Rose as been used as a herbal remedy for constipation and diarrhea.
4. Helps In Removing Toxins: Rose tea may help prevent urinary tract infections due to its detox and diuretic properties.
5. Boosts Immunity: To lose weight in a healthy way, it’s essential for you to be free of illnesses first and rose tea may help you fight infections, due to the presence of vitamin C in the Rose hips.
6. There are some reports that show when you want to feel—and look—refreshed in the A.M., pop some rose petals in your tea before bed. Rose can deliver anti-aging benefits along with antioxidants, as well as sleep-inducing and stress-reducing effect.
In Summary Staying hydrated is key to good health. Rose tea is primarily made up of water, and drinking it is a good way to increase your fluid intake, which may also aid weight loss.
Ingredients: Rose petals, Rose buds and a pinch of rose hips.